2017 saw a few recurrent themes popping up everywhere in the Brandtech world, such as brand safety, transparency, GDPR, and artificial intelligence. Check out our selection of articles to (re)read to jumpstart your 2018!
- How the CMO became a politician.
by Shareen Pathak via Digiday, published on 10/03/17
- Brand Safety in 2017: where we’ve been, where we’re going.
by Allison Schiff via Adexchanger, publié le 12/28/17
- The mysteries of advertising on Amazon, revealed.
by Hugo Loriot (fifty-five), published on 12/15/17
- The New Chrome and Safari will reshape the web.
by Klint Finley via WIRED, published on 07/06/17
- What is GDPR? WIRED explains what you need to know.
by Matt Burgess via WIRED, published on 01/02/18
- Adobe, Oracle and Salesforce enter into their own Game of Martech Thrones against Google.
by Nicolas Jaimes via Le Journal du Net, published on 03/24/17
- Online publishers – the time for taking stock is over. Now must come the response.
by Mats Carduner (fifty-five) via Forbes, published on 10/26/17
- Is Artificial Intelligence Over-Hyped In 2017?
by Zeeshan Zia via Forbes, published on 09/27/17
- China’s tech giants are pouring billions into US start-ups.
by Rebecca Fannin via CNBC.com, published on 03/09/17
- Consulting firms muscle in on media planning in transparency fallout.
by Seb Joseph via Digiday, published on 08/14/17